Alcohol Testing Requirements
In addition to strict drug testing requirements, the Department of Transportation also expects alcohol testing requirements be met for any individual carrying out a “safety-sensitive” role as defined by the Department of Transportation.
The DOT’s rule 49 CRF Part 40 explains requirements for DOT alcohol testing:
- Only certain personnel may conduct DOT alcohol tests (STTs and BATs)
- Forms for DOT alcohol testing
- Devices used for DOT alcohol screening and confirmation testing
- Steps for a DOT alcohol screening and DOT alcohol confirmation test
- Procedures for handling results
Read all requirements for DOT-approved alcohol screening and confirmation testing.
ARCpoint Labs of Las Vegas Metro – A qualified DOT-alcohol Testing Facility
Every ARCpoint Labs of Las Vegas Metro location employs certified STTs and BATs so that we can conduct DOT-alcohol testing.
As a full-service Third Party Provider (TPP) that qualifies through Health and Human Services under the National Laboratory Certification Program (NLCP), any organization needing DOT alcohol testing may use ARCpoint Labs of Las Vegas Metro .
Contact your local ARCpoint Labs of Las Vegas Metro if you need alcohol testing.